Thawing & Implanting Bovine Embryos Training Course
This is a 1.5 day course that teaches how to properly thaw frozen bovine embryos and implant embryos into the uterus. Students are also taught how to palpate ovaries to detect corpora lutea (CLs). We also discuss different synchronization protocols for your recipients.
We limit the number of students per school to six. This ensures a high level of teacher/student interaction. Certificates of competency are given after taking the Thawing & Implanting Bovine Embryos Training Course. The classroom is Wi-Fi enabled, so feel free to bring your laptops or tablets.
- Matching number of embryos collected to number of recipients prepared is unlikely, so without frozen embryos either prepared recipients or embryos are wasted. However, stored frozen embryos will solve these problems.
- Frozen embryos open up an additional market for the astute cattle breeder
The Thawing & Implanting Bovine Embryos Training Course is a 1.5 day school.
Subjects taught are:
- How to palpate uterus, ovaries and CLs
- How to obtain information from embryo freezing certificates
- How to thaw and transfer frozen embryos
Class is 8-5 the first day, and 8-12 on the second day.
Students must already be competent in AI techniques prior to attending this course.
Our facilities are located in Senatobia Mississippi, just 35 minutes drive from Memphis International Airport. Students flying in to attend our school will need to fly into Memphis International Airport.
View Larger Map
Transportation & Lodging Info
Transportation & Lodging are not included in the cost of the course. If you are flying you will need to fly into Memphis International Airport and rent a vehicle. The training facility is located 35 minutes from the airport. Most students choose to stay in Senatobia or Hernando. However, you may also wish to stay at one of the casinos in Tunica, MS. The closest casinos are the Gold Strike and Horseshoe Casinos, they are located approximately 35 minutes from the school facilities.
Hotels in Senatobia, MS (10 min from training facility)
- Spahn House Bed & Breakfast – (around $85 per night) Phone: 662-288-6851
Hotels in Hernando, MS (20 min from training facility)
- Hampton Inn – (around $100 per night) Phone:662-367-6072
- Super 8 – (around $65 per night) Phone:662-429-5334
- Magnolia Grove Bed & Breakfast – (around $85 per night) Phone:662-429-2626
Hotels in Tunica, MS (35 min from training facility)
- Gold Strike Casino – (around $55 per night during the week) Phone:888-245-7829
- Horseshoe Casino – (around $55 per night during the week) Phone:800-303-7463
- Fitz Casino – (starting at $25 per night during the week) Phone:662-363-5825
2021 Course Schedule
The following is a current list of scheduled course dates:
|7/23/2022 - 7/24/2022||8/20/2022 - 8/21/2022 FULL|
Tuition for the Thawing & Implanting Bovine Embryos Training Course is: $1,550.00 US Dollars
We Accept the Following forms of Payment:
To register for this course click the Enroll button. Note: This course requires an authorization code to enroll. If you do not have an authorization code, please Contact Us and we will provide you with an authorization code.
"I just wanted to tell you thank you for offering such a great class, this has been a wonderful opportunity for me. Yesterday I saw my first embryo calf born and another is on the way."
"My time was well spent at The International Embryo Technology School, it was one of the best things I have ever done to date. Thus taking the course has given me a great advantage in the purebred cattle industry and an awesome outlook in the business world."